William Thomas "Tom" Hall

Born in Elkton, KY on August 28, 1943

Departed on November 1, 2014 and resided in Gallatin, TN

William Thomas “Tom” Hall- Age 71 of Gallatin passed away November 1, 2014.

Preceded in death by his Parents, Madie Ethel Brown Hall and Elbert C. Hall; brother, Robert Hall. Survived by his wife of 45 years, Donna Hall; children, Chad Hall (Laciana) & Kimberly Strong (Billy); 3 grandchildren, Casey Hall, Alexis Hall & Jacob Hall, Miranda Morgan; 2 great-grandchildren, Quinton Morgan & Seth Morgan; brother, Joe C. Hall (Trish); sister, Edith Ault; several extended family members and friends.

A Life Celebration will be held 1:00pm Tuesday at Cornerstone Church in Madison with burial to follow at Sumner Memorial Gardens. Family and friends to serve as pallbearers. Visitation will be 4:00pm – 8:00pm Monday at funeral home & 12:00pm – 1:00pm Tuesday at church.

CRESTVIEW FUNERAL HOME 1623 HWY 109 N GALLATIN TN, 37066 615-452-1943 crestviewfh.com

14 Comments to William Thomas "Tom" Hall

1. Carl and Jane Dams
    November 2, 2014 7:31 pm

Our prayers are with you.

2. KATHY STAFFORD & FAMILY
    November 2, 2014 7:33 pm

I WAS SHOCKED AND SADDENED TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS. I KNOW TOMMY WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALIKE. I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS DURING THIS TIME.
    YOU HAVE LOST HIM IN BODY BUT HE WILL REMAIN FOREVER IN YOUR HEARTS.

3. Joe Hall sr
    November 2, 2014 8:24 pm

Good friend, Great Brother!!! Did lots of things together in my 68 yrs. with you..Sure will miss you and I will never (forget) you !!!! Joe…

4. Craig and June Tucker
    November 2, 2014 8:43 pm

We loved Tom and miss him already. His love for the Lord leaves a lasting impression on everyone who knew him.
    We love you Donna, Chad and Family.

5. Don Gillette
    November 2, 2014 8:53 pm

Proud to have served so many years with Tommy and always had a great fondness for him and his willingness to take care of the men under his charge. He will be missed.

6. Trish Hall
    November 3, 2014 12:09 am

I will miss my wonderful brother-in-law, but will never forget the vision he left for those of us in the hospital room when he entered the gates of heaven. What an awesome sight to see.

7. Debbie Beeman
    November 3, 2014 9:08 am

I will greatly miss my sweet brother-in-law…. precious memories will be with me always.

8. Kevin, Cindy, and Haley Brazel
    November 3, 2014 12:18 pm

Please know you are in our prayers.

9. Haskell Dale Hamilton
    November 3, 2014 12:23 pm

Donna you and Tom already knew about the twists and turns, the pain and joy of this life for all of us. You and Tom were always special to me. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I lost Cheryl on Valentine’s Day after 50 years. It is not long enough. Donna keep on looking up and hang on to your faith. Satan can beat on us and beat us down, but he can never beat us. He has to run because of our faith and God’s mercy and grace. Love. Dale

10. The Maxey's
    November 3, 2014 1:10 pm

Donna and Chad,

We were saddened to hear about Tommie. It has been a long time since we heard from you but you are always in our thoughts. You have a lifetime of memories that will help you and your family.

11. WM. DAVID DODDS
    November 3, 2014 3:13 pm

SADDEN TO HEAR THE LOSS OF 1SG HALL. AN HONOR TO SERVED WITH HIM. ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF THE
    TROOPS. WILL BE MISSED!

12. Charles Oakley - Hendersonville
    November 4, 2014 12:20 pm

Sad to hear about our 1SG. I first met him at the old TNARNG unit off 109 fresh out of RVN in ’72. He always had a willing spirit and a positive attitude toward his duties as a soldier and a good heart for his men. I thank him for his service.

13. Keith Sprouse
    November 4, 2014 6:27 pm

Sorry to hear of the loss of First Sergeant Hall. He served the nation and our community for years. Always a positive influence, mentor, and friend. He took care of the men and they loved him. I know the veterans of the Gallatin National Guard unit that served with him will always have fond memories of him and will share the times they had together. We’ll see you at Fiddler’s Green my friend.

14. Barbara Ariaz
    November 6, 2014 6:24 pm

Donna, Sorry for your loss. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.