Rev. Dr. Larry G. Hinson

Born on July 14, 1956

Departed on April 22, 2020 and resided in Hendersonville, TN

On Wednesday April 22nd, 2020 at 6:36pm Rev Dr. Larry G. Hinson went to be with the Lord. He dedicated his entire life to Ministry. Larry was born on July 14, 1956 in Santa Cruz, CA to the late Cecil and Stella Hinson. He is also preceded in death by three siblings, Calvin Hinson, Barbara Hinson Cullum, and Kenny Hinson.

At the young age of 11 years old, in June of 1967, he begin to preach the gospel. December of that same year he stepped on a platform for the 1st time to sing with his family at a little church revival and there was born “The Original Hinsons”. By 13 years of age he was in full-time ministry, singing the gospel and spreading the good news about Jesus, along side his brothers Kenny and Ronny and his sister Yvonne. In 1981 he took on the call of full-time evangelism to further Gods kingdom. In 1987 he pastored his first church in North Little Rock, AR, leading people toward God’s promises until God called him back to the road in 1996.

He again Pastored in White House, TN from 2008 until 2017 when once again God beckoned him to spread the message of Pentecost & Revival around our nation. His beautiful wife Jana walked this journey along side him for 44 years. Together they forged the way. They lived on faith and Gods calling. Larry Hinson dedicated his entire life to serving God and furthering the kingdom of heaven. While many knew him well for his vocal abilities earning him the Singing News Fan Award for Favorite Baritone and the 2006 Gospel music Hall of Fame Inductee Award. Larry loved to preach.

His passion & hunger for Gods word burned so strong he immersed himself in the knowledge of scripture and history, therefore earning his Doctor of Divinity and Doctor of Theology Degrees. He was a licensed minister with the Assembly of God since 1980. There will never be another Larry Hinson.

Larry is survived by his loving wife of 44 years, Mrs. Jana Hinson; children, Larry Gene Hinson “Jay”, Jr. (Crystal Douglas), Lyndi Hinson Patin (Joseph), and Matthew Hinson (Heather); grandchildren, Chase, Saiah, Grayson, Riley, Madi, Elias, and Mailaina; siblings, Teddi Hinson Knowles, Harold Hinson, Ronny Hinson, and Yvonne Hinson Johnson; and nieces and nephews, Kurtis, Greg, Brian, Eric, Robert, Ricky, Donna, Dwayne, Annette, RoyeAnn, Tammie, Kym, Bo, Shelley, Weston, Amanda.

Due to COVID-19 regulations, The Hinson Family will have a drive thru visitation; Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at Crestview Funeral Home from 11am-2pm.

Family will have a private graveside service.

Serving as pallbearers will be Jay Hinson, Matt Hinson, Weston Hinson, Rick Patin, Aaron Roberts, and Robb Tripp. Honorary Pallbearers will be Ronny Hinson and Terry Bailey.

In lieu of flower donations may be made to:
www.larryhinsonministries.com
PO Box 833
Hendersonville, TN 37077

209 Comments to Rev. Dr. Larry G. Hinson

1. Dwayne Hudson
    April 23, 2020 5:00 pm

So sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers for you and your family.

• Terry Baker
      April 24, 2020 5:35 pm

Teresa and I are heartbroken to hear of this tragedy. The Hinson’s brought The Word in Song and Ministry many times while we were pastors in Wichita Kansas. Our condolences to Jana, the children and the entire Hinson Family🙏

• Leroy Brown
      April 24, 2020 7:55 pm

I have watched Larry from the time that I was a kid
      I would get on Sunday morning to watch the Hinsons’s on the gospel singing jubilee that was the first time I saw the Hinsons and I fell in love with them. Shortly after I started singing in church people would complement me and some would tell me that I sounded like Larry Hinson and others would tell me I sounded like Kenny and I thought what a great complement and an honor to be put in the same category as these guys the Hinsons will always be a part of my life.

• Joyce Vance
      April 25, 2020 2:36 pm

The first time I saw the Hinsons was a sweetheart banquet in Modesto, California where we had a wonderful time, they were young group, sang so wonderful. Anointed . My kind of music, had the privilege of setting under Larry and Jana s being my pastor for quite a few year’s Wonderful family, Mother, sister and brothers, God was truly in their ministry and I feel blessed to have known them all. Praying for sweet Jana and all their family.

• Lena Beckwith
      April 27, 2020 2:42 am

I’ve always enjoyed the Hinsons music..Im so sorry to hear this..The family are in our prayers…

2. Carol Hall
    April 23, 2020 5:06 pm

So sorry, praying for all, he will be missed greatly, but I have no doubt he and Kenny are singing praises.

3. Lynn Mayberry
    April 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Prayers to Jana and all the children and grandchildren..

4. Judy Bonds
    April 23, 2020 5:07 pm

So sorry for your loss

5. Rick & Angela Stevens
    April 23, 2020 5:08 pm

We are so very sorry to hear about this. Our prayers are with your family.
    Psalm 116:15.

6. Selina Beasley-Owens
    April 23, 2020 5:14 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about Larry’s passing. Larry was so loved an will be missed by many !❤
    Praying for Jana & Family for Comfort,Strength and Peace that passeth all understanding!
    🙏✝️🎶🎹

• Chris Guttery
      April 23, 2020 7:57 pm

The Hinsons were my favorite group when I was growing up had the privilege to go to many of there singings my prayers are with the family

• Carolyn Mosley Williams
      April 29, 2020 5:40 pm

This is such a beautiful family.The presence of God just radiated from them when they sang.I just found all there music on you tube and loved watching Latty sing.

7. Daryl Petree
    April 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Thoughts and prayers to the Hinson family.

8. Lisa Harless
    April 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Will be praying for the entire Hinson Family.

9. Neva McCoy
    April 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Sorry for the news

10. Jenny Twigg
    April 23, 2020 5:16 pm

I got to meet and totally adore Uncle Larry after reading and watching him and the other Hinson family when my mom told me about the group and I saw them on a Gaither video. Surprisingly, I got to go to Uncle Larry’s church when I was in my thirties. I met him and Aunt Jana and I told them how much their music meant to me. Then I asked if I could call them Uncle Larry and Aunt Jana and they obliged. I met Lyndi,Jay, and Matt. I just love them. So sweet! Rest in Heaven Uncle Larry and thanks for making a dream of mine come true. You’ll be missed.😥 All my prayers and love to the rest of the Hinsons!

11. Sandra Corley Woods
    April 23, 2020 5:17 pm

So sorry about Larry. I know him and Kenny are having a time 8n heaven! Prayers to the family❤

12. Rhonda Kitr
    April 23, 2020 5:19 pm

So sorry for your loss! I am praying for the family. I grew up listening to the Hinsons and Ohhh how I love them!! You are all in my prayers!

13. Clyde Vaughn
    April 23, 2020 5:19 pm

I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Larry, what a great singer he was , i had the honor of attending the services at his church in North Little Rock, when he Pastored there, I always loved the Hinsons, their singing and band was the best, To all the Hinson family, May God hold you close , until this storm passes, Brother Larry Rest in Peace

14. Lisa May
    April 23, 2020 5:19 pm

Sorry for your loss

15. Elaine Mincey
    April 23, 2020 5:20 pm

I am so sorry that you are hurting now, for Bto. Larry’s earthly leaving was a shock. But now he really is in Heaven and Bto. Kenny and he are having such a time with Jesus. May the Lord wrap you all in His arms as He sheds His tears of pain along with you. He even hears your silent tears and hears your unspoken questions of why. I am keeping you in my prayers.

16. Dorothy Henson and family
    April 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Our prayers and thoughts are with each of you during this difficult time.
    Your family in Missouri loves you all.

17. Candace Mounts
    April 23, 2020 5:23 pm

My heart is broken for your entire family. You have all welcomed us into your family. Oh how I have appreciated the ministry of both Larry and Jana. Forever in our hearts ❤️

18. Roderick Anderson
    April 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Memories have been flooding my mind as well as tears in my eyes so thankful for every Hinson concert I was able to attend whenever they were in the North Florida area , my first time seeing the Hinson’s made me a fan for life . Loved Larry’s impressions , especially of Vestal Goodman LoL My thoughts and prayers are with you all , looking forward to the reunion !!!

• Libby Riddley
      May 29, 2020 9:40 am

The first time I heard Dr. Larry Hinson sing!… he was singing .. Till the ground!!!. He and the Hinsons were sent to us from Heaven. So sorry for his death. I know he has a brand new body, not sick anymore. Praying for the family. I truly am broken hearted didn’t know he was sick. Sister in Christ

19. Robert George
    April 23, 2020 5:27 pm

I am heart broken to here this .I love the Hinsons I saw. Them many time in concert.I pastored in southern IndianaRonny came to are little church we had a wonderful time.I was friends with. Larry on Facebook.You are all in my Prayers🙏🙏🙏

20. Angela
    April 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Loved The Hinson Family My Prayers are with You All at this time.

21. James Harris
    April 23, 2020 5:29 pm

So sorry for the passing of Larry. I grew up listening to the original Hinson’s & they were one of my favorite groups. Praying for you during this great time of loss.

22. Fc & Narvis Hart
    April 23, 2020 5:29 pm

My thoughts & prayers are with the Hinson Family. I pray God comforts you in the coming weeks.

23. Carol (Greenfield) Nichols
    April 23, 2020 5:31 pm

I have always loved the singing Hinson! I went to Southwestern College with Jana. Know he is in his heavenly home. Prayers of love and comfort for his family here on Earth! 🙏

24. Robert E.Manis
    April 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Rest with THE LORD ! My brother , your work is over !

25. Crate Taylor
    April 23, 2020 5:39 pm

I appreciate what our brother in Christ done for The Kingdom of God. My heart hurts with the family and I sent my agreement and prayer in The Name of Jesus to all The Hinson Family. I have had the privilege to let Brother Larry or any of The Hinsons but their Faith and Music has encouraged me so much. Thankful he is around The Savior’s Throne! With all my heart I pray strength to all The Hinsons! Blessings Crate Taylor.

26. Cris Graddy
    April 23, 2020 5:40 pm

So sorry for your lost.
    I grew up listening to the Hinsons.

27. Angela Wagner
    April 23, 2020 5:41 pm

What a legacy you left behind! Sing with the Angel’s and your heavenly father Bro Larry. Your work may be done on earth but it has just began for your lord and savior.. you left your mark. For that sir we are all so grateful.. RIP REV Hinson

28. Sen. Jason Rapert & Family
    April 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Our prayers are with your family. What a blessing Bro. Larry was to the world and the Body of Christ. Love to all of your family. Heaven must surely be a wonderful place.

Sen. Jason Rapert
    Arkansas

29. Lynda Hawthorne
    April 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Sing on dear friend with Kenny. You so loved good harmony and now you have a Heavenly Choir for backup! You are already missed so much!! We love you and Janna and promise to be there for her in any way we can!!! She is not alone. Thank you beyond words for the wonderful Praise Times, fun times,and teaching times! No one could ask for a better example of what Christ expects of His Church. So sad for us but we know you are shouting in Heaven. Love, Lynda Hawthorne

30. Wanda Brown
    April 23, 2020 5:44 pm

Loved those guys. Very dedicated

31. Joyce Cluck
    April 23, 2020 5:48 pm

I love you, love you, love you my daughter and children! I’m over whelmed with grief for you all, I’m praying for all of you❣️ Love Nana and Papa💜✝️

32. Sheila Strange
    April 23, 2020 5:48 pm

A great man of God, I personally will miss seeing him and Jana when they come to Missouri for revival.
    But, I KNOW I will see him again someday.
    I pray for the comfort and rest of the Holy Spirit.
    Thank you Larry for your friendship.
    Love, Sheila

33. Jeremy Dean
    April 23, 2020 5:54 pm

An amazing man and wonderful family and a legacy of faith. Love and prayer.

34. Windell House
    April 23, 2020 6:03 pm

Side to here. But Larry and Kenny singing Kenny’s song The Lighthouse where the light will forever shine on top of the hill. Thanks for the memories.

35. Spencer Williford
    April 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Joy comes in the morning
    When the dark gives way to the light
    Haven’t you heard all of God’s children
    Walk by faith and not by sight

I remember hearing Larry Hinson when he came to Georgia. He will be missed but Joy comes in the morning!
    Praying for the family & friends

36. Janelle Bennett
    April 23, 2020 6:07 pm

So sorry for yall loss.He is up there singing with family members.

37. Janelle Be6
    April 23, 2020 6:13 pm

So sorry for yall loss.He is up there singing with his family.Yes he will be missed very much

38. Laurie Ward
    April 23, 2020 6:13 pm

Rest In Peace. What a blessing to have known Bro. Larry and the Hinson Family! Gone too soon. Prayers to the Hinson Family

39. Leon Cummings
    April 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Love and Prayers to the family. Our hearts are saddened tonight. We thank God for the blessing Larry was to our family. When Sunday morning rolled around, We would look forward to seeing The Hinson on the gospel singing jubilee! What a time Larry will have with kenny in glory. RIP Larry!

40. Sherry Cunningham.haha
    April 23, 2020 6:35 pm

I pray peace and comfort for all of the family. I am at a loss for words…it was so sudden… Keep your eyes looking up…from whence cometh our help….and hope during this very sad time. Prayers for comfort as you mean wholly on God.

41. Sherry Cunningham
    April 23, 2020 6:38 pm

I think my email address was wrong

42. Martha Selvig
    April 23, 2020 6:46 pm

So sorry for your loss to the Hinson Family Larry will be missed,but he is having a hallelujah meeting with Jesus and Kenny no singing like the Hinsons

43. Donna Goad Stevens
    April 23, 2020 6:55 pm

Jana and family, I’m heartbroken for you, but I know Larry is singing in that Heavenly choir. My prayers are for peace and comfort from our precious Heavenly Father.
    Blessings,
    Donna Goad Stevens

44. Pastor David Hewett
    April 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Prayers of comfort and peace during such a tremendous loss. Love from South Georgia

45. Mark Kimmel, PhD
    April 23, 2020 6:59 pm

May God wrap his wings of protection and love around you all. May you find peace in the midst of this storm God will take you through it. I am so sorry for your loss no words can offer you the comfort you need at this time. But know I am praying for you all.

46. Kathy Jodie Gammill
    April 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Well Larry ya made it home.. ya missed here so very much already.. noone can fill ya shoes.. I also know ya having the time of ya life with Kenny and Mom .. as well as other family and friends already there.. my heart is broken as know yours is happiest ever!!! Larry it’s NOT goodbye.. is simply I’ll see ya later cos as song ya penned.. Joy Comes In The Morning

47. Thomas Medley
    April 23, 2020 7:03 pm

Heaven will never welcome a sweeter man.. My heartfelt condolences…

48. AnnLester
    April 23, 2020 7:06 pm

So sorry to hear of Larry’s passing. Loved other him sing and all the Hinsons. Deepest Condolences to the family.

49. Steve Robinette
    April 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Love you my dear friend. we will see you soon

Pastor
    Steve Robinette

50. Buddy Pugh
    April 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Loved to hear Larry sing I can’t walk with out Jesus. Well now brother you are walking with Jesus and Kenny and your family. Praying for the family I know he will be missed. From Paducah Ky

51. Dwight and Theresa Woods
    April 23, 2020 7:18 pm

So sorry for your loss! Our condolences to you and your family. 🙏🙏🙏🙏✝️🕯️we so glad see him when you guys came in February at E.R.C.O.G in Rittman Ohio. He has touch many Hearts thru his ministry with his songs. He will be missed dearly.
    We love you and your family!!!

52. Martha Winstead
    April 23, 2020 7:19 pm

So Sorry for your loss Jana & family. Prayers for comfort as only our Lord can give.

53. Michael Johnson
    April 23, 2020 7:20 pm

I wanted to message to send my prayers and love To the whole Hinson Family.
    I wish I knew the right words to make this better for you and your family but sometimes you just cant get them to come out . Unless someones been where you guys are they cant possibly know the pain that your family is going through and unfortunately you have been here before and it still hurts.
    The only relief and comfort we have is We Know Where Larry is he with our savior he has sang about and preached about for my whole lifetime but still the family here hurts because we are still human and we miss our family and to say Larry will be missed abd that he was a Great Anointed Singer abd Writer and Man of God is definately an Understatement.
    My prayer is that Jesus holds you all in the palm of his hands next to his heart giving you and the whole family the love comfort and peace right now and the days ahead that only our father can give .
    Sending my love and orayers up for the whole Hinson Family in Jesus Name .

Brother Michael Johnson

54. Tami Elmansouri
    April 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Jana and family, I am so sorry for your loss. I got to go meet both of you in Midway and again at my church in Fort Walton Beach…The presence of God is with both Larry and you. I am so blessed to have met him and you. Jana you and your family are in My prayers .Tami

55. Susie & Duane Frame
    April 23, 2020 7:22 pm

We are so sorry for your loss Jana & The Hinson Family. Our prayers are with the entire family during this time.

56. Bishop Lee and Cheryl Cook
    April 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Blessings to the family. Our prayers and Love with you during your times. We shall have a home going together soon.

57. Lucy Holden
    April 23, 2020 7:22 pm

Prayers of comfort race of God and healing over all the family. He was an amazing man of God he will always be remembered and missed.

58. Terry Weeks
    April 23, 2020 7:26 pm

So sorry to hear of this, RIP Larry, prayers and condolences for the Hinson Family.

59. Becky Wilson
    April 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Prayers and Hugs for The Hinson Family! 🙏So sorry for the passing of Dr. Larry. He was such a wonderful Teacher Of God’s Word at The Fireplace Fellowship Church. May God comfort the Family during this difficult time!

60. Thresa Salas
    April 23, 2020 7:32 pm

So sorry to hear this but remember he is now dancing and singing with Kenny on the streets of Gold. You and your families are in our prayers and that God will give you peace and understanding. We love you guys. Thresa Salas

61. Shawn Hobby
    April 23, 2020 7:33 pm

I am praying for your family. Mr. Hinson gave me the only honest spiritual guidance I ever received. During my teen years, he had a bigger impact on my life than he probably ever realized. Even though we miss this great man of God, there is rejoicing in Heaven because he has met Our Lord.

62. Rick Redmond
    April 23, 2020 7:36 pm

I’ve been a lifelong Hinson fan since early childhood (used to sit at a little boy and watch Gospel Jubilee back in the early 70’s). Very thankful for the monumental legacy that Larry left in His marvelous service to the Lord. Prayers now rise for the Hinson family for continued waves of divine peace, comfort, strength and, above all, healing. It is great to envision Larry and Kenny singing together again in Heaven.

63. James Lay
    April 23, 2020 7:36 pm

So sorry for your loss. Love the Hinsons always attended their singings when they were close. Great family highly favored of God.

64. Alton Corbett
    April 23, 2020 7:38 pm

Love the Hinson Group. They could really sing Rest In Peace Rev. Hinson

65. Travis Vincent
    April 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Sending much love and so many prayers … 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

66. Sheri Moffitt
    April 23, 2020 7:48 pm

Praying the entire Hinson Family finds peace and comfort as our Lord wraps his gentle and lovings arms around each and every one of you. I can almost hear Kenny and Larry singing praises in beautiful harmony. What a difference they both made in so many lives here on earth, and their legacy will live on because of their faithful ministries. They sure effected my life.

67. Linda VanDyke
    April 23, 2020 7:49 pm

Jana, children and grandchildren, family and friends, I am so sorry for your loss. What an awesome legacy of loving and serving God, Larry Hinson leaves to you and this world.
    My prayers are with you at this heartbreaking time.
    God Bless you and keep you!

68. Al New
    April 23, 2020 7:49 pm

I’m so sorry for the loss of Larry. Larry along with all the Hinson’s brought so much to Southern Gospel music. Larry you will be missed greatly.

69. Shan Gaskin
    April 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Jana, I have already told you my heart. You and Larry were such good friends to Wayne and I.

70. Chris Guttery
    April 23, 2020 8:00 pm

71. Kasey Sierdsma
    April 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Precious in the eyes of the Lord are the passing of His saints. What a blessed hope we have in Jesus. Praying for your family until you meet him again in Heaven.

72. Dwayne Allen
    April 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Praying Peace and Strength for the Family. GOD IS PREPARING HIS ARMY AND HE JUST GAINED ANOTHER SOLDIER IN THE ARMY.

73. geraldmixon MIXON
    April 23, 2020 8:12 pm

so sorry for the loss in your family larry was an awesome amazing wonderful singer and preacher just amazing praying for the family Gerald mixon

74. Steven flournoy
    April 23, 2020 8:12 pm

So sad to see Larry is now gone. Many good memories of Larry singing over the years. He had impact upon our family and we will always remember him.

75. James Logan
    April 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Want to thank Larry for blessing me in my life so sad he’s gone but he’s with the lord now singing with Kenny and strolling all over heaven my prayers go out to jana and kids and all the hinsons love you all

76. Lisa Hunter Johnston
    April 23, 2020 8:17 pm

I come up listening to the Hinsons watch them on Gospel Jubilee every Sunday morning and had there record also they were the very best always loved the Hinsons praying for the family May God Bless Y’all

77. Mark Hinson
    April 23, 2020 8:18 pm

Loved to hear the Hinsons! You’re race is over, you’re home!

78. Denise Kirny
    April 23, 2020 8:38 pm

So sorry for all the family! I remember the first time I heard the Hinsons sing, I was hooked! I made it my mission to go to every concert I could! They were the best! Bro. Larry will be missed but, know he and Kenny are having the time of their lives! Prayers for peace and comfort for his family!

79. Judy Rowzee
    April 23, 2020 8:40 pm

So so sorry for the loss of Larry Hinson. Praying fr Jana and all the Hinson family. Such a big fan of Larry here in Florence Ms., near Jackson. Seen the Hinson’s so so many times in Jackson with Roy Brookshire promoting them. The Hinson’s have always been a huge inspiration in my life! God bless and know you are all loved!❤️🙏🏻

80. Ferrell Knox
    April 23, 2020 8:40 pm

Love this family and all Hinsons.
    You will be missed.

81. Teresa Denmark
    April 23, 2020 8:43 pm

I was born the same year as Larry and The Hinsons have and always will be my favorite group. My heartfelt condolences go out to the entire family. Concerts in my youth were the best! Larry will forever be missed as is Kenny. Hugs!

82. Denise Kirby
    April 23, 2020 8:44 pm

83. Trina
    April 23, 2020 8:54 pm

💔 My heart is heavy and broken for the loss of my Uncle Larry. My prayers are with my precious Aunt and my cousins. 💔💔💔

84. Kim Driver
    April 23, 2020 9:10 pm

I am so sorry to hear of his sudden passing. My deepest condolences to you Jana, and to your family.

85. Johnny Nichols
    April 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Rest in peace my friend I loved the Hinsons

86. Libbi Stuffle
    April 23, 2020 9:18 pm

My heart breaks for the family. I know what it’s like to have to give up a spouse. May God give peace and comfort as only he can!
    I love y’all!!!
    Lib

87. Jimmy and Linda Sanders. Suzanne Creelys mother.
    April 23, 2020 9:47 pm

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for the family.

88. Linda/Larry Rabe
    April 23, 2020 9:47 pm

We are so sorry for your great loss. We will be praying for the whole family
    We will miss his voice. Love the family harmony.
    Toppenish, Washington

89. Ann Allen
    April 23, 2020 9:52 pm

Only God could have fashion, this man of the word.
    Great are the works he did in Rev. Larry Hinson
    From his songs that springs forth like fountains of the earth.

There’s none like the great works he did in your name Jesus.
    Whose love for mortal man cannot be explained.
    You tenderly watches over him like the sparrows in the sky..

For you Father holds the keys of Life and Death.
    Rev. Larry, was one of your soldiers of the cross.
    Who helped to saved and healeth crushed hearts of man

He stood beside the crossroads of life & death
    His life was sweet and dear to those he loved..
    A cool breeze fanned his heart.And he saw what
    was on the other side of this life and crossed over
    into every lasting life..Rest In Peace Rev. Larry Hinson
    Your work on earth is done. Your fragrant of love & music will always
    filled the air.. With Deepest Sympathy ,.Ann Allen 4/23/2020

90. Vera Tims
    April 23, 2020 10:04 pm

Vera Tims
    April 23, 2020
    My heart breaks for the family. I was close to Westen,,Bo and Rhonda. I know what it likes to lose a sister or brother
    Like my bro-in-law Al Brown said today the Hinson’s were just like a family to him. Only the Lord can give peace and
    comfort and Blessings. Me and my church will be in prayers for the Hinson Family
    .We love yall.

91. Ron Ethridge
    April 23, 2020 10:11 pm

My prayers for the family. I had the honor to serve alongside Larry and Jana as their youth pastor and elder at New Life Worship Center in North Little Rock Arkansas. Larry taught us to build strong character and live life by example and follow Jesus no matter the cost. Lessons that shaped my life for the better.

92. Buddy Burton
    April 23, 2020 10:13 pm

Memories of all our times on stage together are forever stamped in my memories……so sorry you left us……up there now with Kenny……what a time we will all have in eternity…..love and prayers to the family

93. Dennis & Sandra Railey
    April 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Prayers for the entire Hinson family. Our continued thoughts & prayers will be with you ALL.

Lots of Love!!!

94. Brian Scott
    April 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Sorry for your loss. My family once seen you in concert years ago. Rest in Heavenly peace.

95. Linda Crandall-Stoner
    April 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Praying that the family will find comfort during this time knowing that Larry is in the arms of our Heavenly Father now. Having the best family reunion that we can only have the hope of joining someday.

96. Cathy fults
    April 23, 2020 11:02 pm

I am so sorry to hear of larrys passing. I saw the hinson many times and was always blessed by their singing. Larry and my mom, Pauline rackley used to play pranks on each other
    I know they are together on heaven now having a time.

97. Suzi Napper
    April 23, 2020 11:11 pm

I can’t begin to put my feelings into words right now. I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare. Larry, you have touched so many lives, and will be missed terribly. Jana, my heart is broken for you and all the kids. 🙏❤

98. Debbie Owsley Presnell
    April 23, 2020 11:15 pm

Praying for all the Hinsons. God wrap Your loving arms around them. We love you all!

99. Sherry Wade
    April 23, 2020 11:33 pm

I am praying for your family. I grew up listening to the Hinsons and always loved them. I was sorry to hear of the loss of Larry.

100. Linda Woodson
    April 24, 2020 12:09 am

My sincere condolences to all the Hinson family! Bro. Larry was such an encouragement to my Larry when he was battling cancer. Sometimes we don’t understand and life seems so unfair. May God be your comfort during this most difficult time.

101. Linda Woodson
    April 24, 2020 12:13 am

Prayers and sincere condolences to all of the Hinson family. Bro. Larry was such an encouragement to my Larry when he was battling cancer. Sometimes life seems so unfair.. May God comfort your hearts as only He can do during this most difficult time.

102. Sandra Gilliam , Lakesha, Danyell and Terry Jr.
    April 24, 2020 12:15 am

Praying for Jana and the children, grandchildren and the Hinson Family. May Gods Peace rest upon you.

103. Alice Holt Starnes, Linda Holt’s daughter
    April 24, 2020 12:30 am

I can’t begin to put into words the sadness I feel. Bro. Larry touched so many lives. I was so encouraged by hearing his testimonies this past month on Facebook. My faith has strengthened knowing he is with The One who performed so many miracles in him. He will be missed terribly. Jana, my heart is broken for you and all of the entire Hinson Family.
    I am praying for you.

104. Vicki Kelley
    April 24, 2020 12:31 am

Prayers for this wonderful family who brought so much joy and light to many of us with the gift of song.

105. patricia belcher
    April 24, 2020 12:39 am

will miss our dear bro. but i know he is with the lord now and rejoicing and singing with the angels. my prayers for the family, love you all i am from eagle sanctuary

106. Dave V
    April 24, 2020 12:48 am

Loved Bro Larry. He was the voice of The Hinsons that filled out their sound! TGBTG

107. David Broyles
    April 24, 2020 12:55 am

See you “in the morning” Brother Larry.

108. Ellen J. Smith
    April 24, 2020 2:21 am

I grew up going to The Hinson Concerts and knew the Family when I was young, mainly in the early to mid 1970’s. I will always remember the kindness they showed me. My thoughts and prayers are with all the Hinson Family during this difficult time.

109. Christina Fox
    April 24, 2020 6:35 am

So terribly saddened by the news of Larry’s passing. I know that while his journey has been made complete his family will feel a great void….Prayers for all of them.

110. Jeff Shaver
    April 24, 2020 8:27 am

Prayers of Comfort and Peace for you and your family Jana. Love to you all. Larry is rejoicing with the Heavenly Host on High.

111. Evelyn Cunningham
    April 24, 2020 10:14 am

Steve & I loved Bro. Larry so much! He is dancing on the streets of gold & singing!! We are praying for you Jana & all the family, Jesus bless her, cover her with your love & comfort!!!!

112. Brian Speer
    April 24, 2020 10:37 am

Blessings on the Hinson Family from the Speer Family.

113. Darroll W Alexander
    April 24, 2020 10:42 am

May God embrace Jana and all the Hinson Family. Our prayers and condolences are all during this great loss. Larry is a part of our future and someday all of God’s Children will be home. Pastor Dr. Darroll Alexander

114. Sharon Cates
    April 24, 2020 10:47 am

He has led many of my family thru many of dark times with his songs and words of faith. God had truly blessed my life to have him in it ! God loves him and so do l

115. Harold and Barbara Metheny
    April 24, 2020 11:44 am

Words are not adequate and will not fill those long days and lonely nights with peace and comfort but God can. We are praying for all of you. When we all get to heaven, won’t it be wonderful there.

116. Lindsey Roller (Roller Family Bluegrass)
    April 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Dear Hinson Family,
    Im So sorry To hear of Larrys death. You’ll never know the impact The Hinsons had on my life God used them to minister to me and they’ll forever be my favorite group! I loved watching The old jubilee reruns and ya’lls online ministry!I Believe what Ray Boltz wrote About in his song “Thank you” and i cant wait to meet Larry on the other side.Mrs.Jana I’ve Always admired you as a strong women of God.Our prayers our with your Family now! To take from what Larry said at the end of his book “I’ll sing with you at the Resurrection Kenny this time you take the lead!’ AMEN!

Lindsey Roller (Roller Family Bluegrass)

117. Mitzie Petty
    April 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Larry and Jana were my Pastors at New Life Worship Center in North Little Rock, AR; and also very dear friends. We had a lot of laughs and great times together. I can’t help but be so proud when I see their children following their footsteps to make an impact for the Kingdom of God. There had been some distance in time and miles but never in my heart. God worked a miracle through Larry and healed my baby while still in my womb in 1988. Every year that I celebrate my son, I am reminded of the miracle and will always remember Larry! Last week I was on FB live with them, and this week seems like a bad dream. Life is too busy and doesn’t allow time to see friends often enough and that hurts my heart even more now.
    But I rejoice in knowing that he is with Jesus. He’s left an amazing legacy that will keep going. Family, you are all in my thoughts and prayers and I love y’all so much! This great man of God has made great impact on my life and I am forever grateful! Until we meet again…

118. Rev. Jonathan Hoodenpyle
    April 24, 2020 12:40 pm

So sorry to hear about Dr. Larry G Hinson. He was one of my favorite evangelist. But he’s in a much better place. Prayers for the family.

119. Wanda Beatty
    April 24, 2020 1:16 pm

I am saddened at the passing of my sweet Bro. Larry. My prayers are going up for the entire family. His influence on the Kingdom and on so many lives will shine on through eternity. Oh my, what a crown of Glory awaits him on that great and glorious day.

120. Delores Kirkland
    April 24, 2020 1:27 pm

I’m so sorry to hear of this..I thought a lot of the Hinson group and Bro.Larry truly will be missed..God bless this family.

121. Pauline Moles
    April 24, 2020 1:30 pm

I am so glad we got to spend the day together a few weeks ago. It was like being with you the last few weeks on Facebook live, your friendship over the last 25 years has been priceless. We love Jana and we live Larry and our best times are when we got to share our home with you. Jana we are here for you, our love and prayers are with you and the children and grandchildren. Our hearts break with you. So many wonderful memories. ❤️

122. Damaris Bernard
    April 24, 2020 1:50 pm

I am so sorry to hear about Larry. My prayers go out for Jana and the whole family. I am sure that Larry is enjoying his new residence in Heaven and seeing his loved ones but I pray for peace and comfort for the ones that are left here to grieve and miss him.

123. Renee Stewart
    April 24, 2020 2:06 pm

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Larry never life a place the same as he found it. Whether thru signing, preaching, or an anointed personal work, and Larry’s gift of laughter and story telling were second to none. He had a way to make you feel better about yourself. He is honing to be missed. Heaven just got a little sweeter. ❤️❤️Love you all

124. Charity
    April 24, 2020 2:10 pm

you finally made it to that final destination…..make beautiful music with the angels.. you will be missed….your legacy lives on!

125. Harold Sample
    April 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Larry and the Hinson family have been and continue to be such a blessing in so many lives. Larry will be greatly missed.
    Prayers for the entire Hinson family.
    God bless!

126. K T
    April 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Jana my heart is 💔 for you and family. You and Larry made this world a better place. I must pray in the Holy Ghost (Spirit) often. He is my truth and strength. “Precious in the sight of God is the death of His saints.” I do not understand but I accept God’s will in this loss. God is faithful to us. Love you KTM

127. Mitch & Sandra Cochran
    April 24, 2020 2:34 pm

With deepest Condolences, we are lost for words how sad and heartbreaking it was to hear of Larry’s passing.
    We will live in all the fond life long memories and keep him forever in our hearts and conversations. His passion for God, and his life truly set a blaze in so many lives.
    Myself as a child growing up… The Hinsons were a name in our home. We would go see them if they were ever in our area, and when we did, it was life changing! ♥️
    Larry will forever be remembered as an inspiration and a great influence, his legacy will live on through every generation.
    He will be greatly missed, but oh what a celebration he is having now around the throne of God.
    Forever in our hearts, you will always remain.

128. Clifford and Elaine Underwood
    April 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Was very saddened by the news of Bro.Larry’s passing ..So many wonderful blessings and memories of following the HINSONS for many years ..He will be greatly missed ,but we have the blessed assurance that we will all see one another again in Heaven someday ..Deepest sympathies,prayers and condolences to the family …

129. Rev. Jay Walden
    April 24, 2020 2:55 pm

These were my heroes when I was a young man growing up, went to Knoxville Tennessee every time they came to hear them sing! They influenced me and touched my life through the power of the Gospel… praying for the family, a great Giant in the faith has gone on to receive his reward!

130. Joyce LaNell Mitchell
    April 24, 2020 2:59 pm

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I will be praying for; the comfort only God can give to his wife, children and all of the family&loved ones.🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️

131. Kim and Mark Roberts
    April 24, 2020 3:10 pm

Mark and I are so sorry, we send our deepest sympathy to jana and the family! Brother Larry has made his final journey, Home. What a Hallelujah time he must be having in heaven! He will be missed here greatly by all!

132. Craig Pippin
    April 24, 2020 3:19 pm

Loved Larry Hinson! He will truly be missed! Prayers for Jana and family!!!

133. Debra Pugh
    April 24, 2020 3:35 pm

Im so deeply sorry your in my prayers love Prayers to Jana and all the Hinson family.. Larry will be messed i know Heaven has wonderful choir in a land of endless tomorrow s.

134. Ann Downing
    April 24, 2020 3:45 pm

I have always appreciated the kind Spirit of Larry Hinson! Lifting his family to God’s amazing comfort and peace.

135. Eddie Linkous
    April 24, 2020 4:04 pm

I want to say. Larry was a Blessing to me and so many people with his singing and preaching. . I will be praying for his family that God will be with the all the Hinson family at this time.

136. Brad Carter
    April 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Larry is an icon in Gospel Music and that heavenly choir is.getting yet another beautiful voice in the chorus. I know that Kenny shouted when he saw his little brother walk through those gates of pearl and they are once again singing together around the throne.
    We never lose anyone as long as we know where they are. I know where Larry Hinson is.
    Heaven truly is sounding sweeter all the time.

137. Nancy Kurth
    April 24, 2020 4:28 pm

Nancy and Harold Kurth

138. Nancy m Kurth
    April 24, 2020 4:34 pm

All our prayers are with your family at this timenancy

139. PAUL W CREASY,JR
    April 24, 2020 4:48 pm

I loved hearing pastor Larry preach the pentecost message at his church in WHITE HOUSE,TN,I was sad when it closed, may the lord comfort Jana and the Children.

140. Sherri Harrison
    April 24, 2020 4:56 pm

The Hinsons music has always made life better for me. I just can’t believe he’s gone. I’m so sorry. Love this family so much. Praying🙏🌷

141. Kim and ricky goodwin
    April 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Sorry to hear of your husband’s death, prayers sent up for you and the family. We are Heather’s dad and step mom.

142. Doug and Gwen Weaver
    April 24, 2020 5:04 pm

We send our most sincere condolences during this 💔🙏🙏 sad time. May God give you, Jana, and the family His peace and comfort. The Original Hinson’s have been a favorite of ours for many years. God Bless You! ♥️🌹🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

143. Terry Baker
    April 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Our hearts are broken to hear the news of this tragedy. The Hinson’s brought The Word in song and ministry many times while Teresa and I were pastors in Wichita Kansas. Our condolences go out to Jana, The children and the entire Hinson family🙏

144. Tasha Mask
    April 24, 2020 5:44 pm

I’m so sorry for your lost!!! I love his music!!
    Praying for your family!!

145. Tasha Mask
    April 24, 2020 5:45 pm

So sorry for your loss.

146. Heidi Weatherly
    April 24, 2020 5:49 pm

So sorry to hear of Larry’s passing. Prayers in the difficult days to come.

147. Ricki Stanton Watson
    April 24, 2020 6:09 pm

so sorry about Larry, we love all the Hinsons and are sending love and prayers to all the family
    Ricki and The Dunlap’s.

148. George Prince
    April 24, 2020 6:14 pm

I use to go see him at Revival Tabernacle in Stanley ‘N.C.when he come there to minister over the years sorry for your loss he was a good Godly man.he will be truly missed RIP.

149. Mary C Goodwin
    April 24, 2020 6:23 pm

So sorry to hear about your loss of your dad Larry. You and Heather, your mom and all your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you. 🙏🙏❤

150. Michael R Flynn
    April 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Bro Larry is the reason I fell in love with loving Ministers. He was Gods man sent to me when I needed rescue. I ran headlong into the John Wayne of the gospel. He was the one that stared right through me, read my mail, gave me the hot truth with uncompromising conviction. It was like he said “ I dare you to walk away”. He picked a fight with the devil he was facing and wasn’t about to back down. He was my rescue from the road I was on. He walked soft, talked soft, but my Lord did he carry a big stick. Thank you bro for giving to the Lord and to me. Your service is and always will be appreciated. I love you brother

151. Buel and Glenda Curtis
    April 24, 2020 7:39 pm

We’ve lost a great publisher of the Word both in song and sermon!!
    Praying for the family!!

152. Judy Peck Nelon
    April 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Dear Jana, family, and all the Hinsons. You brought joy and love in your outstanding work in music ministry and love of SOULS and the Word through songs and scriptures. All of you have touched the world for Jesus. As of this great family makes their entrance into heaven we are sad yet look toward the Promise in your message in the awesome forms God lead you into for his KINGDOM. It wont be long and we’ll all be together again. Bless you sweet family as you continue in the things God has lead you in over these many years. Love from my sisters, Sharon and Linda Peck in California where we had wonderful times in serving together over these many years.
    -Judy Peck Nelon

153. Cynthia Giles
    April 24, 2020 9:03 pm

I grew up watching gospel jubilee on Sunday morning before my family went to church. Seen them in a concert many times. Grew to love their singing. Got a few CDS by them. Lost most of them when we was moving. Loved to hear the hinson sing. When we had a local radio station I would always request a song by the hinsons. Praying that the lord will keep you and rest of your family in his arms

154. Lori bounds
    April 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Praying for your family. I know Larry is singing with Kenny in the heavenly choir!

155. Dennis Baldree
    April 24, 2020 9:39 pm

Sure do love the Hinson they where best Gospel group around They had the Anointing you could feel what they was singing. Sorry for yall lost. A Great man of God.

156. Bruce Minchey
    April 25, 2020 12:10 am

So sorry to hear of Larry’s passing! Praying for all the Hinson family! I know he and Kenny are having a grand reunion but wish he could’ve blessed us here a bit longer. The Hinsons were my favorite group as I grew up and were a great influence on me. I’ve enjoyed their ministry and singing their songs most of my life. I always knew when I saw The Hinsons live that it would be more like church than a concert, and I always enjoyed hearing Larry sing. He left us way too soon but accomplished so much during his life! He was a wonderful minister in so many ways!

157. Bruce Minchey
    April 25, 2020 12:18 am

So sorry to hear of Larry’s passing! Praying for all the Hinson family! I know he and Kenny are having a grand reunion but wish he could’ve blessed us here a bit longer. The Hinsons were my favorite group growing up and were a great influence on me. I’ve enjoyed their ministry and singing their songs most of my life. I always knew when I saw The Hinsons live that it would be more like church than a concert, and I always enjoyed hearing Larry sing. Although he left us way too soon, he accomplished so much throughout his life! He was a wonderful minister in so many ways!

158. Cheryl Crook Fryar ,Desi &Caleb
    April 25, 2020 12:39 am

Oh Jana, your family has always been there for us no matter what. I’m sorry we’re so far away now but always remember our hearts & prayers are with all of you.Pastor Larry is with bro. Kenny now singing in the choir. Thank you guys

159. Kathy Harding Brackenridge
    April 25, 2020 2:44 am

Larry… I remember you and the Hinsons by the many concerts , me and other members of my family attended over the years. I will never forget when my Pastor George Hatton brought you my church- Flint Michigan Glad Tidings in 1975. That opened the door to many folks getting their first taste of The Hinsons up in Michigan. And loved the Hinson Style of Great Southern Gospel Music! Praying for your wife, kids, and the rest of the family…❤️ And pray for God’s comfort in the days to come 🙏

160. Sher Perkins
    April 25, 2020 3:17 am

Jana and the Hinson family. My sincere condolences on the passing of Larry to his Heavenly Father. His love to minister and his passion for music was his life and it showed. I met the Hinson family in 1969 at my Uncle Vernon Smith’s church in Visalia, CA. I was able to see a few revivals that summer and Larry making his tambourine dance. May God’s peace and comfort wrap around you.

Sher Perkins Anchorage, Ak

161. Evangelist Terry R Green
    April 25, 2020 5:52 am

So saddened to hear about Bro. Larry’s death. It was a delight and pure joy to have met him in January at Acts 6:4.
    Felt a kindred spirit from Him as well as Jana.
    Praying that the Holy Spirit will comfort all during this time!
    I know he’ll be truly missed! 🙏🙏🙏

162. BILLY KERR
    April 25, 2020 6:59 am

What a great man of GOD. He will truly be missed. Prayer from Livingston Texas

163. Jim Land
    April 25, 2020 10:50 am

To Jana & the family, please know mom and I love you very much and we have walked this hard path you’ve all been tasked to walk during this time. I pray the God communes with you each through this time. No words can express our sorrow or can express our love for him or for you. We are here if you need us.

164. Chad Jones
    April 25, 2020 12:07 pm

Thoughts and prayers go out to all of the Hinson Family. He will truely be missed. What a reunion that day will be!

• Rev. Carroll Allen
      April 25, 2020 1:25 pm

I was saddened to hear of Larry’s home going; I counted this family as friends! We had a great service when he and Jana was at RInggold Church of God and great fellowship over a meal afterwards. I was looking forward to them coming back in the near future; our next opportunity will be in that Celestial City; thank Hod for the “Hope we have in Jesus”
      All of this family is in our prayers!
      God Bless

165. Blair Fricks
    April 25, 2020 12:57 pm

I loved Larry Hinson like a brother i never had. Prayers for Jana and all the rest of the family

166. Glenda Atcheson
    April 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Praying for y’all at this difficult time. I know Bro. Larry is rejoicing, but for those left behind, it’s not always easy. May God give you comfort, strength and peace! May He carry you through the moments when you feel you can’t go on and undergird you every step of this journey! God bless!

167. Rev. Carroll Allen
    April 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Love this guy and Jana: we had a great time when they were at RInggold Church of God; was definitely looking to having them back! Our next celebration will be the that Celestial City(Heaven)
    This entire family is in our prayers!
    God Bless

168. Bobby Sutton
    April 25, 2020 1:50 pm

The Hinsons have blessed us from since I was a young child. We appreciate the dedication and anointing that Bro. Larry has lived out before us. He will be greatly missed.

169. Aletha Myrick Hogan
    April 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Our heartfelt condolences are with the entire Hinson family as they are laying their loved one to rest. But there is a brighter day coming on resurrection morning. We will all meet Rev. Larry Hinson in the air. Until then RIP.

170. Dr. Wilma Harvell Elkins.
    April 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Dear Hinsons, I send my condolences. May God comfort you and keep you in the center of his loving arms as you walk through this earthly loss but he and gain. He is now in his rest eternal with our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. Covering you in prayer 🙏 ❤. Love in Christ, Dr. Wilma Harvell Elkins D.Th.

171. Mrs. Roger Smith
    April 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Yvonne & family, my thoughts, prayers r with all of u today! May the comforter be near to u today. I had texted with Chester, Gary remembering the wonderful memories when Ricky & Roger were with u. I listened to Les Butler giving tribute to Larry, what a wonderful gift GOD gave to each one of u!!! The anointing was there, u could feel the presence of God, “AIN’T THAT WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!” 🙏🏻

172. Mark Trammell
    April 25, 2020 4:15 pm

I heard of Larry’s passing this morning. I knew Larry from the age of 13. He was a great singer and preacher. We weren’t close friends, but our paths crossed many times. I was fortunate enough to be able to run sound for Larry & Jana at two revivals he held at my brothers church in Prunedale CA. Larry Hinson was a great singer and minister, he was a role model for me through the years. I’ll be praying for The Hinson family!

173. Ronald Brewer
    April 25, 2020 5:37 pm

I have known Larry for a while, prayed for him and his family every since he got sick. Sing in Heaven Larry!

174. Wilma Hudson
    April 25, 2020 6:59 pm

I as proud to say I grew up on Hinson Family Music I Love all the songs they are a blessing I am sorry for the families loss I’m sending up prayers for all My heart broke when I heard about Larry but man what a celebration in Heaven He was a amazing man he will be missed but you will hold all the precious memories with him in your heart till you all reunite together in Heaven I’m thankful Larry blessed my life with God’s word and song as I know he has many others May God bring each of you comfyand peace and know you are in my thoughts and prayers I love you all God Bless 🙏🏻

175. Jonathan Mask
    April 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Prayers for strength and comfort for the entire Hinson Family. Thank you Jana for allowing Larry to share his songs and message with the world. Gone but never forgotten

176. Rev. Mark W. Hall
    April 25, 2020 10:29 pm

I am deeply saddened at the passing of Larry. He and the Hinson family were a huge part of my Christian walk as I grew in the Lord throughout my teens and twenties. The music and the spoken word of this man and his family will always live in my heart, mind and spirit. I was honored to have met Larry and The Hinsons many times and even shared the stage with them. Experiences I will always cherish. May God’s peace and comfort surround you all.

177. Tim Estes
    April 26, 2020 8:13 am

From childhood to this moment my life has been enriched by the Hinson families and their anointed singing. I am sorry for the earthly loss of brother Larry. In his new location the air is clear, the sun never sets and pain never enters. “Won’t that be a hallelujah meeting when we step on the other side!” Prayers for your comfort.

Sincerely,
    Tim Estes

178. Yvonne Moffet
    April 26, 2020 8:31 am

SO SORRY THAT LARRY HAS PASSED GOD NEEDED ANOTHER ANGEL FOR THE HEAVENLY BAND!! I ATTENDED MANY HINSON CONCERTS IN THE YEARS PAST N HAVE AWESOME MEMORIES OF THE MANY I ATTENDED. GOD COMFORT YOU IN THIS SORROWFUL TIME!

179. lamar pickens
    April 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Sorry to hear of your death Larry but I know you are with Jesus now! My time I had with you at Capitol City Christian was some great times! You gave me some great advice on our prison ministry I know you will be missed by many!! Tell Kenny hi for me I will see you guys soon–Love you brother LAMAR!!

180. Faith Jewell
    April 26, 2020 7:43 pm

So sorry for your loss pray for you

181. Lynda Foreman
    April 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Dear Hinson Family ~ I am so sorry to hear of Larry’s passing, I know your hearts are grieving. The song ‘Knowing What I Know about Heaven, believing that you are all the way home, what comfort that song brought to me. I saw the original Hinson family sing at a concert in Fresno, California back in the 70’s, they were opening for the Oak Ridge Boys (a gospel concert) and I remember Yvonne at the piano and the spirit of the Lord came down and the piano bench went across the room and what a time of worship we all had. I love the Hinson family and pray that God blesses and comforts you.

182. Robin Bailey Tolle
    April 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Live and Prayers for you all during this time.

183. Dwayne Evors
    April 26, 2020 11:08 pm

A gospel legend while on earth, a son of God who now resides in heaven! We miss you Larry! Blessings on the family! Thank you for sharing such an amazing, husband, father, brother and talent with the rest of us! I am so sorry for your loss! May Jesus “Calm the Troubled Waters of Your Soul.”

184. Georgie Gaylor
    April 27, 2020 1:42 am

So sorry for your loss. The Hinson’s have always been my favorite Gospel group. Praying for strength and comfort for all the Hinson family.

185. LORI AND ROBERT MCCOY
    April 27, 2020 8:08 am

You are going to be missed you had a lot of friends and family and I love your Music enjoy being up there with your angels and dancing singing god bless you my brother

186. Wayne
    April 27, 2020 12:33 pm

A dedicated man of God. Rest in peace my friend.
    Praying for the entire Hinson family.

187. Michelle Barker Wright
    April 27, 2020 2:15 pm

Can you just imagine Larry & Kenny singing together again…in the Heavenly Choir?! Wow! They are rejoicing and just waiting for all of us to arrive!! God bless you & keep you. I pray that he surrounds you with angels to comfort you.

188. Mike Mason
    April 27, 2020 6:45 pm

Loved hearing the Hinson family minister and sing with passion and fire! Greatly impacted my life and ministry. Thank you for not only singing about Jesus but living it out. You will be dearly missed.

189. Marie Ann
    April 27, 2020 10:52 pm

What a blessing Larry was I was raised on their music and preaching I will still listen to the songs of him and his family sang together heaven is that much sweeter when a saint has intered heaven to be with our Lord Jesus Christ no more pain no more heart aches may the Lord keep this family strong and ready to meet our Lord and our families one day.. Amen

190. Roger Crews
    April 27, 2020 11:38 pm

The Hinson’s Traveled through Marion , ILL. At least 2times a year for many years and sang at the Marion Civic Center . I had the privilege of promoting the Hinson one year. They sold out every year they were there. My all times favorite song was the one Larry sing Come to the Water . From all the People that followed the Hinson’s and Larry Hinson we love and will miss you be praying for the Whole family for the peace of God will saturate this family RIP Larry Hinson

191. Claudale Medlock
    April 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Praying For Mrs. Jana,Their Kids As well For All The Hinson Family During this time,May God Comfort & Strengthen Each one ,Love You All!

192. Lorin and Donna Chester
    April 28, 2020 8:59 pm

We were so sorry to hear of Larry’s death. He was such a blessing to everyone he ministered to, song and the Word. What a joy to hear him sing. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

193. sharlahull1124@gmail.com
    April 28, 2020 10:53 pm

I am so sorry for your lost Larry death.just know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Larry was a great man of God
    He will be deeply missed.

194. Pastor Carolyn Rickner
    April 29, 2020 10:24 am

I so loved this brother and his gracious spirit. He and Jana always made me feel welcome in their presence. I’d love to have just a piece of his mantel!! Praying for the family. “We grieve, but not as those who have no hope”.

195. Pastor Gene Miller
    April 29, 2020 11:11 am

What a wonderful blessing the Hinson family have been to my life. I first saw them in concert in 1979 here in Beckley WV. I am so sorry for the loss of Larry. I feel like I’ve lost a close friend even though we didn’t know each other. My prayers are with the family. I was watching the One More Hallelujah video just yesterday and Larry was preaching right into my heart. It was only when I was searching online for his book that I learned of his passing. God bless all of you.

196. Kevin kearns
    May 1, 2020 7:01 am

I have always loved southern gospel music, but there was something special about this group that God used that touched my heart in a very special way. It was that anointing that breaks the yoke of sin from a person’s life that has the in bondage to old satan. The Hinsons were real on that platform. When they stepped up to sing you knew that God was in it. It wasn’t just some group up there just to entertain. It definitely was a ministry to bring life, healing, salvation, and whatever God wanted to do. Love you BROTHER Larry , and all you Hinsons for your obedience to God , and the difference that the gospel you sang made a really big difference in my life!!!

197. Angela D Dickens
    May 2, 2020 10:47 pm

I was so sorry to hear about Bro. Larry passing away. Prayers for Jana and all the family. The Original HINSONS were the all time best NO. 1 gospel singers there ever was!! I loved them! GOD bless y’all!

198. Max Todd
    May 18, 2020 6:17 pm

I first saw the Hinsons in 1974 at a little Church called New Enterprise in Gibson Tn. I didn’t know what I was in for but I found out. They were an anointed spirit filled charismatic singing group. Sister Chris Hawkins was singing with them then and what a Sunday night service. I followed them all over west Tn. when they were in the area. I was saddened to hear of Larry’s passing but I know there’s gonna be a Hallelujah meeting on the other side and its gonna happen over and over again.