Mrs. Patricia G. "Patsy" Norman

Born in Nashville, TN on July 31, 1942

Departed on March 23, 2015 and resided in Portland, TN

Patricia G. “Patsy” Norman – Age 72 of Portland, TN went to be with the Lord on March 23, 2015. Patsy was born on July 31, 1942 in Nashville, TN. She was a graduate of Gallatin High School. She was a woman of faith and a longtime member of GodWhy Church. Patsy will forever be remembered as a loving mother, grandmother, sister, and aunt. She cared very much for every member of her family. During her working years she was a credit analyst for Taylor Impressions, now known as Fujifilm. She was very dedicated to her career and retired after many years of service. When remembering Patsy, her family recalled her love of flowers and gardening. You could say she had a green thumb! She enjoyed decorating her home for all of the holidays. Aside from gardening and decorating, Patsy was an avid football fan. She was very passionate about her Florida State Seminoles. She touched the lives of many, and will be missed by all who knew her.

She was preceded in death by her husband, Cleve Michael Norman; parents, George and Katherine Kiber; grandmother, Lula Boone Underwood; brother-in-law, Rickey Harris; Sister-in-law, Carolyn Kiber.

She is survived by her children, Thomas Randy (Darlene) Kirk and Mitzi Kirk (Jim) Reed; grandchildren, Terence Kirk and J.T. Reed; great-grandchildren, Addyson, Haylee, and Autumn Kirk; brother, George M. “Mickey” Kiber; sister, Kathy K. Harris; Nephews, Scot Kiber, Troy Kiber, and Mark Harris; her loving companion of twenty years, “Tess” the Jack Russell Terrier.

The family would like to extend their heartfelt thanks for the wonderful care given to Patsy and her family by, Tracy Webb, Cindy Holt, Jackie Poole, and Fran Parker.

A Life Celebration will be held on Friday, March 27 at 1 p.m. in the chapel of Crestview Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Crestview Memory Gardens. Family and friends will serve as pallbearers. Visitation will be held on Thursday, March 26 from 4 p.m.-8 p.m. and then again Friday from 11 a.m. until the hour of service at CRESTVIEW FUNERAL HOME 1623 Hwy 109 N, Gallatin, TN 37066 (615) 452-1943 crestviewfh.com

9 Comments to Mrs. Patricia G. "Patsy" Norman

1. cindy holt
    March 24, 2015 8:37 pm

God always put’s us where he want’s us. He put me with Patsy and her family. It was such a joy caring for patsy, she was the best patient, never demanding and made me feel comfortable from the first day. Mitzi made me feel as part of there family, I made life long friends, and every time I see the color blue or see a daisy I will remember patsy. I know today Patsy is dancing in Heaven and smiling that beautiful smile. Rest in peace my dear friend. God Bless to your loving family and may they find peace and healing through the love of God and prayers. With love Cindy

2. Brian & Michelle Duprey
    March 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Mitzi, Randy and family I am so sorry for the loss of your mom she was such a sweet lady. I can remember having list of party’s at your moms house when you all lived in Havana. I have a lot of special memories of her especially when we visited with you all a couple of years ago. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this time. Love, Brian and Michelle

3. John Perona
    March 25, 2015 11:12 am

Our prayers go out to Randy, Darlene, Mitzi, Jim and the remainder of the family. There is never a good time for anything like this to ever happen and no matter prepared you believe you may be, it still hurts. May her faith in Christ and the belief that she is with Him now assuage your pain and knowing that she is in a much better place and no longer suffering provide some comfort as you endure this difficult time in your lives. Love you guys very much and please know that we are with you.

4. Carol Ann Bernatek
    March 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Thoughts and Prayers go out to Randy, Darlene and Family. I am so sorry for your loss.

5. Kat Miernik-Harris
    March 26, 2015 12:01 am

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand. – An Irish Blessing
    My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I love and miss you all.

6. Edie Rabon
    March 26, 2015 10:51 am

I was lucky and blessed to have Pat as my friend and co-worker at Rose Printing Company in Tallahassee, FL for many years. Sadly after she moved back to Tennessee to be closer to her family, we didn’t get together as often as we should have. But when we did it was if we had never been apart! My thoughts and prayers are with Randy, Mitzi, Darlene, Jim and ALL of the family. May my friend Pat rest in peace. Love to all of you. And one last thing……I know Pat would appreciate this………….GO NOLES!

7. Graper, Betty and Russ Counce
    March 26, 2015 11:55 am

Our deepest sympathies to you, Mickey, and your family. May God grant you peace during this time of sadness!

8. Jim Kasper
    March 28, 2015 8:48 am

I will always remember the kind soul and genuine smiles Patsy used to give me when I greeted at GodWhy. She was always full of life, even when life tried to keep her down. Now, she is in His hands and smiling in Heaven, where we all long to be. God Bless Patsy’s family during this time. They are comforted by their faith that they will see her again.

9. ,Rhonda Pauly
    February 3, 2018 11:50 am

What a loss and total surprise to hear of my Aunt’s death while looking her up trying to reconnect! Loved her dearly. She always made me laugh and was so easy to talk to. Randy and Mitzi friend me on Facebook or call me 615-423-3714 . If you know where William’s daughter is I would also like to hear from her. I will always love you! Rhonda Pauly and Chance ,my son