Kevin Daniel "Bob" Crenshaw

Born in Clarksville, TN on March 28, 1980

Departed on March 9, 2016 and resided in Smyrna, TN

Kevin Daniel “Bob” Crenshaw – Age 35, of Smyrna, passed away March 9, 2016.

Bob was a selfless, humble and intelligent man with an Independent spirit. He had many things he enjoyed but his favorites would be trying any and all new kinds of foods, going to the movies, gaming, and most of all spending time with his family and friends.

Preceded in death by his parents, Doris Ruth Pitcock Crenshaw & Daniel Marvin Crenshaw. Survived by his brothers, Edward Crenshaw (Alisa) and Eric Crenshaw; nieces, Bryonna Crenshaw, Angel Moss & Cheyene Guthrie; many aunts, uncles & extended family.

In Lieu of flowers donations may be made to The American Diabetes Association at www.diabetes.org

A Life Celebration will be held 12:00pm – 5:00pm Saturday March 12th at CRESTVIEW FUNERAL HOME 1623 HWY 109 N GALLATIN TN, 37066 615-452-1943 crestviewfh.com

19 Comments to Kevin Daniel "Bob" Crenshaw

1. Nancy Marciniak
    March 9, 2016 4:25 pm

I knew Kevin only for a short period of time. He was a genuine, warm caring and kinder soul. He will be missed by all. Peace be with him and family.

2. Chelle
    March 9, 2016 8:34 pm

Kevin, we knew each other for awhile at work. He would always help me when I needed it. I can’t honestly say Kevin was a great man. It’s so sad to hear of your passing. The world has one less person whom I would call and consider “Great”.

3. Brenda Gravitt
    March 9, 2016 8:47 pm

I knew Kevin from Comcast where we both worked for years. He and I talked alot since he had his leg amputated and my significant other Roy also had his leg amputated. Kevin was an amazing person and my heart is broken. So sad. Prayers with his family. I am at a loss for words.

4. Tess
    March 9, 2016 8:54 pm

I knew Kevin about twelve years. I never anticipated him to leave so quickly and so young. He’s on my mind and his family are in my thoughts. He’ll be remembered exactly as stated: humble, caring and cherished friendship. I just wish I had cherished it half as much as he did.

5. Tony & Debby Dobson
    March 9, 2016 9:02 pm

Eddie and family,
    Our deepest sympathies are with you and your family at this time of grieving. May God give you strength and comfort at this tough time.We will keep you in our prayers.

6. Alice Jaber
    March 9, 2016 9:03 pm

Kevin you were such a great person to work with. May you rest forever in the house of the Lord.Comcast never had a better help desk person like you. You will be missed. R.I.P MY MAN.

7. James
    March 9, 2016 9:22 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family

8. Pamela Pope
    March 9, 2016 9:24 pm

Bob was a very nice man. So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers.

9. Angela
    March 9, 2016 9:25 pm

I knew Kevin through work, but we became friends outside of work quickly. Despite everything that happened to him, he always found ways to look at things with a positive outlook. He was cheery and always tried to make things fun. His friends will miss him dearly.

10. Mike Boring
    March 9, 2016 9:47 pm

Im sorry to hear you are gone my metal friend. The memories will live on ……gonna blare some misfits for ya

11. Karl Raff
    March 9, 2016 11:32 pm

I knew Kevin from years ago, he was always a good person. Always good for a conversation, and was open to talk about anything. Up for sampling food no matter what the origin and quick with a compliment. A good guy that will be missed. Rest well buddy.

12. Keren McComas
    March 10, 2016 12:04 am

So hard to believe you took your last breath this morning. You will be greatly missed. I was looking forward to your birthday dinner. But you are in far better company. I will be praying for those you left behind. Rest in peace.

13. Rob Coleman
    March 10, 2016 6:39 am

I knew Kevin for for the past few years. We didn’t get to hang out as much as either of us would have liked and I am truly devastated to hear of his passing. Wish he had got to have that Montecristo together friend. RIP

14. Amberly
    March 10, 2016 9:09 am

Kevin and I met a few years ago, and while we both had a lot going on in our lives we stayed friends. I spoke to him not that long ago, so this… this still seems surreal. He was a good man, and he will live on in my heart as a true friend. We will miss you, kevin

15. Daniel Riggs
    March 10, 2016 9:12 am

I don’t even know what to say. He was too good for this world. He was humble, kind, compassionate, caring, and a good man. I really cannot believe he is gone. The world lost a really good person. Hope I see you again brother.

16. Bill Cornelius
    March 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Kevin was a friend and former co-worker. I will always be grateful for his dedicated support and interest in my work in film. He was a good man with a great heart who put others before self on many occasions. I’m fortunate to have known him. We’re adding you to the Special Thanks section of “Hear Me Now”. It’s the least we can do for your endless support. Be at peace my friend.

17. Jenny
    March 10, 2016 5:56 pm

“Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

18. Jimmy H
    March 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Aww Perky…too soon little brother! I know we had lost touch a while ago and I am sorry for that,but I will miss you man. Sad day.

19. Eric G
    March 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Kevin and I go way back to the great Comcast days. I am still in shock. Rest in peace Kevin and we will all do some trouble shooting again one day.