Jacqueline "Jackie" Rose Spegal

Born in Covington, KY on November 29, 1963

Departed on April 23, 2021 and resided in Bethpage, TN

Mrs. Jacqueline Rose “Jackie” Spegal, age 57, of Bethpage, Tennessee, passed away Friday April 23, 2021. Jackie was born November 29, 1963, in Covington, Kentucky, to the late Silas Shelton Thomas, and Geraldine Keel Thomas.

In addition to her parents she was also preceded in death by her brother Leslie Thomas, and her mother-in-law Betty Lou Spegal. Surviving are her devoted husband of 36 years Mel Spegal. Children; Tommy Toll, Mary Tatum (Ray), and Chris Spegal (Jen). Brother Jeff Thomas (Tammy). Sisters: Janice Black (Jerry), and Theresa Ericson (Robert). 14 Incredibly Loved Grandchildren, several nieces and nephews also survive.

Jackie loved God, her husband, children, and being Nana to her grandbabies. She had a huge heart full of love, and will be deeply missed by all.

A Celebration of Life service will be conducted Tuesday April 27, 2021, at 11 am, at the Crestview Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow in the Crestview Memory Gardens.
The family will receive friends on Monday April 26, from 3 pm until 7 pm, at the funeral home, and again on Tuesday from 10 am until the hour of the service.

Crestview Funeral Home Memory Gardens, and Cremation Center is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be submitted at Crestviewfh.com. (615) 452-1943 Obit Line (615) 452-7589.,

13 Comments to Jacqueline "Jackie" Rose Spegal

1. Connie Fisher
    April 24, 2021 2:36 pm

Jackie Love and miss you my bestie and sis!

2. Theresa Erickson
    April 24, 2021 6:55 pm

She was and still is the best sister in this world, she was my BFF , my soul sister ,
    I will miss her so deeply, and I’m going to be so lost without her

3. Paula McLean
    April 25, 2021 1:24 pm

So very sorry for the families loss. She was truly a sweet, generous, giving person who loved her family dearly. I know y’all are going to be lost without her. Mel especially….my prayers are with you all now and in the weeks, months to come! God Bless you ALL.

4. Gretchen Fett (BSF)
    April 25, 2021 3:59 pm

Congratulations, Jackie! You are home at last. You have accepted Jesus’ unmerited payment for your sins and have finished the race. I can only imagine your joy when you saw your Lord and Savior for the first time and heard Him say, “Well done, my good and faithful servant.” (Matthew 25:21)
    Throughout our Bible study this year, we have learned that our Heavenly Father can turn any bad situation into good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. He is always working, even when we can’t see it. Even though we do not understand everything He does, we can trust Him. He is always faithful and His timing is always perfect.
    We will miss you at Bible study, Jackie, but look forward to sharing eternity with you!

5. Joy Shellenbarger
    April 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Dear Jackie’s family! Our Sovereign Father in Heaven has called one of his beloved home to be with Him, this beautiful woman, now healed, who is breathing celestial air in the presence of her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! No more pain, no more darkness. no more suffering no more masks no more “zoom!” There is rejoicing, dancing and feasting, hugs and kisses, laughter and the astonishing and exhilarating fragrance of Heaven, the Peace that passes all understanding!
    My heart aches for her family as they will miss her greatly but am praying that all who are still here know that they will see her again, in all her healed and perfect heavenly body when each one is called home. Sarah Young wrote: “Hope is the golden cord linking us to Heaven!” Praying for Hope, Peace and Comfort for her beloved family and friends.

Your BSF Sister in Christ,
    Joy

6. Susan Knox
    April 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Jackie’s inquisitive mind will surely be missed in our BSF group. She added so much to our group. May the good Lord be with your entire family now in your time of grief and always.

7. JAMES KEITH RAMSEY
    April 25, 2021 8:35 pm

we will miss your smile and great sense of humor–jim and linda ramsey

8. Eileen M Kjellman
    April 26, 2021 3:20 pm

RIP Jackie. We will meet in Heaven some day. Prayers for the family during this difficult time.
    Eileen (BSF)

9. Gerri Morehouse
    April 26, 2021 8:07 pm

Jackie was an inspirational member of our BSF group and will be sorely missed.
    Those we love must someday pass beyond our present sight…must leave us and the world we know without their radiant light. But we know that like a candle their lovely light will shine- to brighten up another place more perfect…more divine. And in the realm of Heaven where they shine so warm and bright, our loved ones live forevermore in God’s eternal light. Thinking of you, her family and friends, and wishing you comfort and peace.

10. Anita Busby
    April 28, 2021 1:35 pm

So very sorry to hear of your passing, praying for your family and friends,
    A blast from the past neighborhood,
    Anita Busby with much love

11. Angela Chandler
    May 1, 2021 12:33 pm

Love and miss u Jackie… Was starting to look at u like u were my mom… My heart is gonna miss u so much…

12. Mary Tatum
    May 1, 2021 12:34 pm

I love and miss u sooooo much mom!! I know u are happy and healthy with our Heavenly Father and our family/friends that u can see again now. I am sure u are Dancing in the Sky being silly. I will continue to make u proud! I know Heaven is a much better place now that u have arrived, u always brightened any room!! U were, are, and always will be my BEST FRIEND!! Love u Mommy! 💖

13. Alisa Higgins Pounders
    May 1, 2021 12:38 pm

Jackie was a spunky tell it like it is lady. When I needed advise thats where Mary and I came. Full of life and never a dull moment so many good memories I was blessed to have known you. REST EASY MY FRIEND…high on that mountain and watch down on so many that loved you.