David F. Cyr, Sr.

Born in Fort Fairfield, ME on January 30, 1941

Departed on January 23, 2016 and resided in Gallatin, TN

David F. Cyr, Sr. – Age 74, of Gallatin, passed away Saturday, January 23, 2016 with his wife at his side.

He was born in Fort Fairfield, ME and resided in Connecticut for many years before relocating to Tennessee in 1999 to Macon County and then Sumner County.

He was a member of Teamsters Local 559 in South Windsor, CT for 30 years. The Joys of his life were his family, the Pittsburg Steelers, WWE Wrestling, mowing the grass & Pepsi Cola.

He leaves behind his loving wife of 31 years, Barbara Ann Cyr; children, Keith Cyr, Nancy Wooten, Jennie Lackey, Sgt 1st Class, David F. Cyr, Jr. (Angie), Eric Stallings, Lee Stallings & Amy Baxter (Jeffrey); sisters, Jane Rogers & Linda Cyr; brother, Dale Cyr (Ginette); 17 grandchildren & 7 great-grandchildren; many extended family members.

A Graveside Service will be held 11:00am, Thursday, January 28, 2016 at CRESTVIEW MEMORY GARDENS, 1623 HWY 109 N GALLATIN TN, 37066 615-452-1943 crestviewfh.com

11 Comments to David F. Cyr, Sr.

1. Elizabeth and Edward Lamay
    January 26, 2016 8:41 pm

You will be miss David. But I know you are up there mowing grass as we speak. RIP dear.

2. Tammy n Francis Rozalski
    January 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Uncle Dave it was an honor to have you as my uncle for so many wonderful years. I miss you so much. You made my auntie Barb so very happy n I know you are up in heaven with all the other angels looking down n helping us. Love you so very much. You are a great man n we will never ever forget you. Love you uncle dave

3. Lee Stalings
    January 27, 2016 9:21 am

I am going to miss you Dave

4. Richard Cyr
    January 27, 2016 12:22 pm

I was deeply saddened by the news of Uncle David’s passing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.

5. Jean Parker
    January 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Dave was a good neighbor for many years in Gallatin. When he moved I missed all the things he did to help his neighbors. I will miss our conversations. I have and will continue to miss him very much. Rest in peace dear friend.

6. Barbara Cyr-Dupuis
    January 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Barbara and Family, Our condolences go out to you and your family. I have enjoyed the photos you have put on face book with Uncle David, you and the family. Our prayers are with you. Roy and I will be thinking of you.

7. Gerard, jayden and Gabriel
    January 28, 2016 5:09 am

When our mom told us, we felt so sad, we looked at the pictures we all took together and loved the memories. We will be there to take care of aunty Barbara.

8. Crystal Sturges
    January 28, 2016 7:38 pm

You will be missed by all.

9. Jessica oliver
    January 29, 2016 8:30 am

To my family I’m so sorry to hear the sad news that step grandpa passed away. My condolences to the family. Will be praying for u all.

10. Patsy
    July 24, 2016 6:49 pm

I aptarciepe you taking to time to contribute That’s very helpful.