Brenda A. Lueke Woodard

Born in La Grange, IL on April 12, 1962

Departed on June 4, 2016 and resided in White House, TN

Though her lifespan was only fifty-four years, Brenda lived life to the fullest each moment. She valued and cared deeply for her family and many friends, and all who knew her will miss her dearly. Brenda will also be remembered for her numerous years of dedicated service as regional director for Brookdale Senior Living.

Brenda was relieved of her earthly struggles on the evening of June 4, 2016 after an extended illness. She was preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Elaine Lueke. Brenda leaves behind her daughter, Emily (Jeff) Goodman; grandchildren, Landon and Addison Goodman; sisters, Deborah (Mike) Crowder and Pamela (Chuck) Rountree; and nephews, Josh (Tami) Crowder, Clay (Amber) Crowder, and Collin (Amanda) Rountree.

The family will receive visitors on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 from 12 p.m.-2 p.m. culminating in a Celebration of Brenda’s Life at 2 p.m. All will be held at the funeral home. CRESTVIEW FUNERAL HOME, 1620 Hwy. 109 N., Gallatin, TN 37066 615-452-1943 crestviewfh.com

6 Comments to Brenda A. Lueke Woodard

1. Deborah Morrison
    June 7, 2016 12:39 pm

Fly with the angels..God Bless You and praying especially for your grandchildren. Love to all Marvin Debbie and Nick

2. Julie
    June 8, 2016 11:36 pm

Love you Brenda! I’ll keep a check on Emily, London, and Addison for you, and Jeff.too! This phone wouldn’t let me spell Landing name right, ?, omg,, you are happy now love ?, see you soon my BFF for life! Now let’s laugh, what we are good at ?, I’m sure that’s what you are doing now ?

3. Carol Weaks Hillman
    June 9, 2016 8:07 pm

Debbie and family,

I don’t know what to say except I am so, so, sorry for your loss! When I saw Brenda’s notice, my heart just fell to the pit of my stomach. I just can’t believe this! I know your hearts are hurting, but rejoice in the fact that she is now with your mom and dad. Please take care and know that you and yours are in my prayers. I wish I could be there for you.

4. Perry E. Thomas
    June 11, 2016 8:47 am

I only knew Brenda for a short time but she was a jolly person and I liked her right away. I,m glad I got to see all of you for the short time you were here with Diana. Of course I knew your mother ( she was a great person) I know she will be glad to see Brenda in heaven. God Bless all of her family and you all will be in my prayers.

5. Toni Jones
    June 12, 2016 2:17 am

So much is going on…I miss you my friend. I’m sorry I didn’t answer your last text. Emily has been keeping on touch with me these last few days. I know I can’t change things now but I wish I could’ve taken you up on one of your lunch dates. There’s much I wanted to tell you. I Wii still tell you just wish I could hear you laugh or tell me what to do next. I love you, pray I see you beyond those Pearlie Gates. Goodbye for now Love. Ttyl. Toni

6. Brenda Andersen
    June 13, 2016 4:58 pm

I will miss you Brenda! You made the salon laugh every time you visited and your presence will be missed. Emily I’m praying for you and your family my heart goes out to you guys during this time.